I want to share the little joys that happen during my day.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Jaron with his puppy dog eyes
For FHE last night we talked about being Happy Helpers then went for a walk/bike ride down on the canal then home for Ice Cream. Jaron was so cute with his puppy dog eyes. He made a big mess.
Yes! I'm glad you found us! Jill will be excited...she doesn't have a blog, but she lives through mine :) Where are you? We're here until the end of July....we should get Jill and hang out!
3 comments:
Yes! I'm glad you found us! Jill will be excited...she doesn't have a blog, but she lives through mine :) Where are you? We're here until the end of July....we should get Jill and hang out!
He must get EVERYTHING he wants with those eyes. How cute!
How can you resist those eyes? He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment