I was able to go to BYU Women's Conference in May. It was an amazing experience. President Monson was able to come a speak to us on the last day. He talked about having joy in the journey. That really hit home for me. So since then I have been trying to take more time with my boys. Instead of worrying about laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, and what's for dinner. I want to capture all the little fun things they do each day. So I am finally going to start a blog. Then I can share my little joys with my friends and family.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Womens Conference
I was able to go to BYU Women's Conference in May. It was an amazing experience. President Monson was able to come a speak to us on the last day. He talked about having joy in the journey. That really hit home for me. So since then I have been trying to take more time with my boys. Instead of worrying about laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, and what's for dinner. I want to capture all the little fun things they do each day. So I am finally going to start a blog. Then I can share my little joys with my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi there :) You left a nice post on my blog that Laura helped me out with. Thanks for taking a look! (She totally did the title bar for me).
I agree that it is so important to take some time for yourself and your family. We have been spending a lot of quality time with Aiden these past few weeks, and I hope blogging about them will give him the chance to look back later to re-live those moments again.
My friend liz said Ben's cousin posted on her blog and I was trying to figure out who. I kept looking at your profile these last few months and it never showed a blog. I am glad you finally started one. I am totally addicted to my blog so it can be a bad thing. I think about posting everyday and I think I am starting to actually have a post daily. It is fun to document life. I also am making a book from my blog using blurb. It is a great way to take your blog after a time and make it into a book.
Well, we miss living near family so it is nice to stay in touch via blogs. Can't wait to see what your boys look like. I bet they are much bigger than when I saw them last.
so I don't have a blog, but love looking at everyones blog. It's such a great way of keeping up on everyone's life. Love seeing pictures especially of kids. My memory is a more recent one. I love the cards you make and send to me, they really give me a boost, you are so thoughtful. Thanks tons. Love, Aunt LuAnn
Post a Comment