Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

The Loot

Yoda and the Jedi Warrior

Pumkins?

The bosses

Yummy!

6 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

They are so cute. Looks like they got a ton of candy.

Amy said...

Really cute costumes and nice pumpkins!

LuAnn said...

Wow, they made a haul. Hope they don't eat it all in one week. Cute costumes!

Jessica Shipp said...

Everyone looks so cute! Fun to see the new little guy!

Jena said...

Hello fellow CTMH Consultant! I've enjoyed looking at your blog today - what a cute little family, love your Star Wars costumes, that's what my girls are already talking about doing next year!

Anyway, I would love to e-mail you my file for my baptism book, I just need your e-mail address. You can e-mail me at jvdevries22@hotmail.com

Stacy and Mike said...

I love those costumes! I bet those swords are tonz of fun!
Hey thanks for the baby announcement. HE is adorable! Congratulations!