Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines!



Jayden and Eric had a great time getting Jayden's valentines box for school ready. Jayden decided he wanted a Hammerhead Shark. Jayden was so proud of his project. He had a great time at his school Valentines party. Everyone loved his hammerhead shark. We took a picture of Jayden with his shark and then of course Jaron wanted his picture with the shark and had to get Jayden's backpack on so he could be just like his big brother.

3 comments:

Tina said...

How creative!! I love it. I bet he had tons of fun.

Amy said...

Wow! That is the best Valentine's Day box I have ever seen. You guys are too talented. Jaron is so funny!

Stacy and Mike said...

What a MOM to create THE most memorable box ever!!! I don't dare show Keaton. His box for pre-school was a cereal box with wrapping paper all over it. Not quite up to par with the Spencers!
Your boys are darling!