Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I want all of you to be very happy that I am finally posting! So here are some pictures from Halloween. I went to make a Halloween scrapbook page of last year and I could only find 2 pictures so this year I went a little crazy with the picture taking so here are just a few. The boys had a great time trick or treating. We left our house at 6pm and got home at 8:30pm we hit almost very house in the neighborhood. Jayden was a Jedi and Jaron a Tiger.






8 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

So cute. What did you put on the pancakes to make the face? You are always so creative.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that is a LOT of candy! Bet they were loving it. Love the pancakes.

bedonts said...

Very fun! Cute pancakes! Cute kids! Good to see a post from ya!!! ;)

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Annamarie. I have been blog stalking you for quit sometime its nice to see a new post and to see how you and your cute family are doing!! Who knew you were so creative!! come stalk my blog!! www.willnjill.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Yea! I've been waiting for you to post. I loved the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Jaron! Of course, I haven't seen him in forever. The pancakes looked fun!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Those pancakes look slightly erotic to me :)

I am Laura said...

That is a ton of candy. I love your pancakes.

Stacy and Mike said...

It is about time!! There are some full size candy bars in that stash! Way to Go!!! Your boys are adorable!!!
I'm stealing the pancake idea for next year. Way to go MOM!!