Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of 1st Grade

Yesterday, Jayden had his 1st day of 1st grade. I still can't believe that he is that old. He did very well. I thought he would be tired after being in school for 7 hours but as soon as he got home he wanted to go play with friends. Jayden said " Is everyday of school going to be this short?" I told him yes and he was so excited. He also said that he Loves School. I am so glad!





Jayden had to take a picture of us on the 1st day of school.

9 comments:

Alexis said...

How cute! I can't believe we have first graders! I also can't believe I totally forgot to take a picture of Haylee on the first day of school!! What was I thinking?

Amy said...

Oh my gosh - so adorable!! I love the shirt and tie. He has so much energy and is such a sociable and likeable person. I hope they could always just stay so cute and innocent. Glad he likes school.

Stacy and Mike said...

What school does he go to looking that sharp?

I love the card and gift bag.... so so so cute! You are so talented!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Jayden is so handsome. That is too funny he had to take a picture of you guys on his first day of school, what a cute family.

rissa said...

ha ha he is so cute!! ha ha i thought that that was funny when he said that that wasn't very long ha ha!! he took a pretty good picture of you guys ha ha!!

rissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuAnn said...

He's wearing a white shirt and tie to school? Is that a school uniform? Can't believe he's that old. You've only just begun. Have a great time with that. It seems like a short time ago my kids started school Love ya, aunt LuAnn

Donnie and Kristi said...

I can't believe Eric still looks like a dork! Just kidding :)

nicole said...

He looks so handsome in his uniform! I can't believe how big our kids are getting...already in 1st grade! What a fun day :)